Monday, October 13, 2008

A Bride's View Part 1

Today I feel like talking about the wedding. It’s funny heading into the wedding I tended look down my nose a little when people would tell about their wedding and how it was the “Most Special Day of their Life”. I had a hard time believing that. Well, I have to say that it was one of the most special days in my/our lives.I cannot even pin point one moment that was the most special, the entire day just makes my heart sink in love every time I think about it.


The ceremony was beautiful and wonderfully unique and emotional. Carey a.k.a. Squirrel did a marvelous job. I got to be walked down the aisle by both of my beautiful parents and so did Mario. Our bridal party and groomsmen all looked GREAT! Meg (Mario's cousin) was an easy and very pleasant photographer to work with.


The reception was a lot of fun. The introductions went smoothly to the Friends Theme (if you don’t know Mario is a Friends fanatic). Then we got to jump the broom and neither of us fell on our faces :) Our cake and cupcakes were amazing (the red velvet with chocolate chips yum). For me hands down the best cupcake I’ve ever had in my life!

Our first dance (I don’t Want to Miss a Thing by Aerosmith) was cheesy at first then Tommy had our guests come out and it just became this grand emotional moment for Mario and I. We filled with tears of joy and love. A moment that I will not quickly forget.


The food was tasty, the beer and wine flowed freely. People danced and we had a blast! I know I'm glossing over the events but it really was just so special and great!


And best of all the general consensus was that people had fun and felt the amount of personality we put into our wedding planning.


~Nicole Perotti

(Photos in order taken by Mike Graben, Meg Perotti, and Sabrina Lott)

No comments: