Monday, August 11, 2008

The Bubs Blog begins


I guess most people know that I have been blogging for some time over on LJ. I think it is time to move along and keep that as my personal blog. I've been wanting to make the switch for some time. So, officially this is The Bubs Blog. For those who do not know Mario and Nikki make up The Bubs. We've been together going on seven years and are getting married come September 27, 2008.

We'll see what gets put here. I know that with the wedding quickly approaching, we have a lot of good things coming up in our future. If I'm lucky I might even be able to get Mario to be an active blogger here too.

I've realized that we are such an active couple and so many people have no idea about the things that we do. So it is time for the world to know a bit more about The Bubs.

No comments: